Left 4 X-Mas





We ran into some difficulties with the Aperture comic, but don't worry, it will be up Friday. In the meantime, enjoy this L4D2 comic and... what's that Mr. Johnson? You want to explain what happened with the -- *KRSH*

Cave Johnson here! Our boys down in the lab ran into a few problems, something about an unstable element or mantis DNA or something. I don't know. I'm not an egghead. I pay them to be the eggheads. I pay you to read these comics. *psst-psst-psst* The boys down in HR are telling me I don't in fact pay you. Well, doesn't matter, read them anyway! About that minor setback down in the labs, all I know is we haven't entirely nailed down what element it is yet, but I'll tell you this: it's a lively one and it does not like the human skeleton.

-- Thank you, sir. Well, on that note I guess I can only add that the Aperture comic will be up Friday, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment