Down on the Farm



Believe it or not, this is based on actual events. We were playing the last of the concert in Dark Carnival in L4D2 one night and I (Mike) got separated from Kelli and the helicopter in the stands by the incoming horde. I blast my way through and make it over to the area the helicopter is in, only to have a Tank nail me at literally the last second and pin me between it and a rail at the door of the helicopter. One wicked lucky punch later from SeƱor Tank and I was on board and we were out of there.
We call him the "Helpful Tank", and Helpful Tank is helpful. We remember you fondly you majestic, mutant bastard.

1 comment:

Adriel Reed said...

I kid you not, the very first time I played Left For Dead, I get smacked into the Copter by a Tank.....sigh....now that's the way Zombies should move.

JUST LIKE IN ZOMBIELAND! But I don't want loved one zombies. The double pump rule sounds harder in action than it does in theory

Post a Comment